The Australian Millennial Report 2019
With 47 questions asked to over 1,200 Australians, aged between 19 and 36 year old, The Australian Millennial Report 2019 delivers the insights your organisation needs meet youth marketing objectives and improve workplace culture.
For more information please contact email@example.com
1. Which describes you best? (gender)
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live? (state/territory, Metro/regional)
4. Which describes you best (ethnicity)
5. Which describes you best? (marital status)
6. What is the highest level of education you have achieved?
7. In your opinion what is the most valuable qualification?
8. Which of the following do you hope to pursue in the next 5 years? (education)
9. What do you currently experience as the benefits of your qualifications?
10. Which of the following best describes your work style?
11. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic in a career?
12. How secure do you feel in your current job?
13. How important do you consider the work you do?
14. In your opinion which is the most pressing environmental issue facing Australia?
15. When it comes to the environment, which of the following is most true of you?
16. Who bears the greatest responsibility for protecting the environment?
17. In your opinion, what is the IDEAL household?
18. Which of the following (households) do you expect to be more common in 5 years time?
19. In your opinion, which of the following attitudes towards sex is the most true of Australia?
20. Please rate your level of trust in the Australian brands operating in the following industries out of 10, where 1 indicates "Totally distrust" and 10 indicates "Trust completely"
b. Energy providers
c. Phone and internet providers
d. Banking and finance
e. Insurance providers
f. The media
21. Which of the following is of greatest concern to you when it comes to the media?
22. Which of the following have you spent money on in the last month? (media)
23. How do you currently consume the majority of your news?
24. Which of the following apps can you not live without?
25. How much time per day do you spend on your smartphone?
26. What is your current housing situation?
27. How attainable do you consider purchasing property for the first time? Please rate that attainability out of 10, where 0 indicates "Feels impossible" and 10 indicates "I own property already"
28. What do you consider the most important benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
29. Which of the following is true of you? (health insurance)
30. Which of the following do you currently do to stay healthy?
31. What are your current health goals?
32. When was the last time you had a conversation with a friend or family member about mental health?
33. What is your greatest financial challenge?
34. What do you currently do with your disposable income?
35. Which of the following do you hope will be true of you in 5 years time? (financial goals)
36. How attainable do your financial goals feel? Please rate that attainability out of 10, where 0 indicates "They feel impossible" and 10 indicates " I will definitely achieve my financial goals"
37. Who do you currently bank with?
38. How will the findings of the recent Royal Commission into the banking and finance industry affect your approach to banking and finance?
39. In the upcoming federal election, you will have the opportunity to use your vote to either re-elect the current government or to elect an alternative. Please indicate how you intend to use your vote out of 10, where 0 indicates "the strongest possible vote AGAINST the current government", 5 indicates "Currently undecided" and 10 indicates "the strongest possible vote IN FAVOUR of the current government"
40. Which of the following do you currently consider the most important issue at the upcoming federal election
41. How optimistic are you when it comes to your own prospects for success in the next 5 years? Rate out of 10
42. How optimistic are you when it comes to Australia's prospects for success in the next 5 years? Rate out of 10
43. Which of the following do you most closely associate with personal freedom?
44. Which of the following do you most closely associate with Happiness?
45. Which of the following do you most closely associate with Success?
46. Which of the following is currently the greatest source of stress in your life?
47. How often do you purchase cafe meals like smashed avocado on toast?