Everything marketers need to understand the Australian Millennial mindset.
With 50 survey questions asked to over 1,200 young Australians, our millennial marketing research report contains the millennial insights your organisation needs to truly understand the needs and wants of Australia’s largest consumer segment.
Our Australian Millennial Marketing Research includes game changing insights across smartphone usage, finance, banking, property, media, education, health, environment and politics. As well as four unique Australian Millennial Marketing Profiles, and over 180 pages of additional Millennial marketing research.
Which industries do Australian Millennials trust the most?
What are smartphones doing to Australian Millennials health?
Where do Australian Millennials feel our country is heading? how optimistic are they about their future?
How has the #MeToo movement changed attitudes
Which Australian Millennials are looking for financial advice?
Which Apps can Australian Millennials not live without and how do they consume content?
Which Australian Millennials feel secure in their jobs and what education and training do they want?
To find the the answers to these questions and many more, you must read The Australian Millennial Report 2019.
“An insightful piece of research. One of the best I’ve seen in a while on this segment.”- National Australia Bank’s Head of Emerging Marketing
“The insights derived from this study ensured our clients designed their products, brands and businesses with reality in mind and helped them avoid some of the stereotypical groupthink so common when talking about this audience.” - Head of Strategy at The Royals
After struggling to find any real data on their generation in Australia, globally awarded advertising planners, Mark MacSmith and Tom McGillick set out to survey over 1,200 Millennials across Australia.
Their findings are a game changer for all industries and a must read for any organisation. Now in it’s second year, The Australian Millennial Report, is the leading report on Australian Millennials providing organisations with better data for understanding the millennial generation.
Using the millennial survey data from over 1,200 Australian Millennials, we have been able to pinpoint 4 distinct Millennial Marketing Profiles that your business can use in its marketing.
Which Australian Millennials are open to optimistic messaging?
Which Australian Millennials have the most income and savings?
Which Australian Millennials want to switch banks?
Which Australian Millennials want to travel?
Which Australian Millennials want to save?
Which Australian Millennials want insurance?
Which Australian Millennials are looking after their wellbeing?
Which Apps can’t they live without?
Our Australian Millennial Marketing Profiles can help you further understand which Millennials to engage with.
The Australian Millennial Marketing Report 2019
With 47 millennial survey questions asked to over 1,200 Millennial Australians, aged between 19 and 36 year old, The Australian Millennial Research Report 2019 delivers the insights your organisation needs meet Millennial marketing objectives and improve workplace culture.
For more information please contact email@example.com
1. Which describes you best? (gender)
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live? (state/territory, Metro/regional)
4. Which describes you best (ethnicity)
5. Which describes you best? (marital status)
6. What is the highest level of education you have achieved?
7. In your opinion what is the most valuable qualification?
8. Which of the following do you hope to pursue in the next 5 years? (education)
9. What do you currently experience as the benefits of your qualifications?
10. Which of the following best describes your work style?
11. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic in a career?
12. How secure do you feel in your current job?
13. How important do you consider the work you do?
14. In your opinion which is the most pressing environmental issue facing Australia?
15. When it comes to the environment, which of the following is most true of you?
16. Who bears the greatest responsibility for protecting the environment?
17. In your opinion, what is the IDEAL household?
18. Which of the following (households) do you expect to be more common in 5 years time?
19. In your opinion, which of the following attitudes towards sex is the most true of Australia?
20. Please rate your level of trust in the Australian brands operating in the following industries out of 10, where 1 indicates "Totally distrust" and 10 indicates "Trust completely"
b. Energy providers
c. Phone and internet providers
d. Banking and finance
e. Insurance providers
f. The media
21. Which of the following is of greatest concern to you when it comes to the media?
22. Which of the following have you spent money on in the last month? (media)
23. How do you currently consume the majority of your news?
24. Which of the following apps can you not live without?
25. How much time per day do you spend on your smartphone?
26. What is your current housing situation?
27. How attainable do you consider purchasing property for the first time? Please rate that attainability out of 10, where 0 indicates "Feels impossible" and 10 indicates "I own property already"
28. What do you consider the most important benefits of maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
29. Which of the following is true of you? (health insurance)
30. Which of the following do you currently do to stay healthy?
31. What are your current health goals?
32. When was the last time you had a conversation with a friend or family member about mental health?
33. What is your greatest financial challenge?
34. What do you currently do with your disposable income?
35. Which of the following do you hope will be true of you in 5 years time? (financial goals)
36. How attainable do your financial goals feel? Please rate that attainability out of 10, where 0 indicates "They feel impossible" and 10 indicates " I will definitely achieve my financial goals"
37. Who do you currently bank with?
38. How will the findings of the recent Royal Commission into the banking and finance industry affect your approach to banking and finance?
39. In the upcoming federal election, you will have the opportunity to use your vote to either re-elect the current government or to elect an alternative. Please indicate how you intend to use your vote out of 10, where 0 indicates "the strongest possible vote AGAINST the current government", 5 indicates "Currently undecided" and 10 indicates "the strongest possible vote IN FAVOUR of the current government"
40. Which of the following do you currently consider the most important issue at the upcoming federal election
41. How optimistic are you when it comes to your own prospects for success in the next 5 years? Rate out of 10
42. How optimistic are you when it comes to Australia's prospects for success in the next 5 years? Rate out of 10
43. Which of the following do you most closely associate with personal freedom?
44. Which of the following do you most closely associate with Happiness?
45. Which of the following do you most closely associate with Success?
46. Which of the following is currently the greatest source of stress in your life?
47. How often do you purchase cafe meals like smashed avocado on toast?
Want to find out more about the Australian Millennial Research Report?
Contact us now